Things to Do in Tewantin
Things to see and do in Tewantin, Tewantin highlights, Tewantin activities and attractions, and points of interest in Tewantin - the ALL NEW Jasons Tewantin Things to Do Guide is your complete guide to sightseeing in Tewantin.
- Noosa Harbour Marine Village, located on the Noosa River, with specialty shops, galleries, restaurants, bars and cafes, tour booking outlets, shaded areas and entertainment.
- The Riverlight Ferry departs from the Sheraton every 90mins for the Harbour, including stops at The Big Pelican, O-Boats and Qamby Place Wharf.
- Leisurely cruises through the Everglades to Lake Cootharaba aboard the Everglades Water Bus, and lunch and evening river and lake cruises on the Noosa Queen (also available for private functions).
- Fishing charters to the reef, or a 4WD fishing trip to the remote Cooloola Coast.
- Watersports. Boats, canoes, wind surfers and sailing craft for hire.
- Fine art at the Noosa Regional Gallery, located below the council chambers in Pelican Street, which also has regular exhibitions. Open10am - 5pm Tuesday to Saturday.
- The Big Shell, featuring an unusual collection of coral, coloured sands, shells and other aquatic treasures. The gift shop sells a range of souvenirs and locally made craft. Open9am- 5pm daily except Saturday.
- The House of Bottles in Myles Street, made completely of bottles and housing a large bottle collection.
- A game of golf at the Tewantin - Noosa Golf Club, located on the road to Cooroy.
For things to see and do in Tewantin
, just visit our things to see and do in Tewantin guide to search for Tewantin listings, and make enquiries or bookings online. Our listings include tourist attractions, tours, and sightseeing in the area.