A. Jasons Travel Media Limited (“Jasons”) established the Website to provide an online internet booking service to promote and sell accommodation and other services throughout New Zealand.
B. Jasons provides access to the Website on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
1.In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise:
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time;
“Website” means http://www.jasons.com, http://www.holidayguide.co.nz and any other website managed by or affiliated to Jasons; and
“You” means any person(s) or entity booking accommodation or other services through the Website.
Terms and Conditions
2. By using the Website to book accommodation and other services you agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Website Information and Access
3. While Jasons takes reasonable care to ensure that all information displayed on the Website is accurate and up to date, as information on the Website is provided by third party accommodation providers, Jasons is not able to guarantee the accuracy of such information or that the Website is free of errors, faults or viruses.
4. Jasons reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Website. Jasons shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
5. Jasons reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website that Jasons considers to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.Payment Terms
6. Payment for accommodation or other services booked on the website may be made at the time of booking by debit to your nominated credit card or by POLi (Pay Online) directly from your bank account via your internet banking facility (refer to link http://www.getpoli.co.nz). The amount to be debited will be displayed on the booking page prior to you confirming your payment on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's or bank account’s currency and the country in which your credit card was issued or your bank account is held, your credit card provider or bank may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees in accordance with the terms that you have agreed with them. Jasons accepts major credit cards (including Visa and Mastercard) but reserves the right at its discretion not to accept any particular credit card.
7. To make a booking of any accommodation or other services displayed on the Website you must be at least 18 years of age.
Changes to or Cancellation of Bookings
8. To change any details of your booking, you must contact Jasons Customer Service Centre - click here for contact details. While Jasons will endeavour to assist you, Jasons is not able to guarantee that requested changes can be made. Note in particular that:
(a) bookings at certain accommodation providers, or in certain time periods, or for certain room types cannot be cancelled or changed; and
(b) some accommodation providers may permit cancellations or changes but may impose a charge.This information will be displayed (see cancellation policy) on the relevant property details page and the booking page, which you can access prior to making a booking.
In addition, Jasons applies an administration charge to all bookings where payment was taken by Jasons. This amount is displayed on the booking page (and is in addition to any cancellation charges imposed by the accommodation provider) - click here to view the administration charge.If you fail to cancel a booking and do not check-in in accordance with the booking made, you will be charged for up to the full amount of the booking made
10. As Jasons does not provide your credit card details to any accommodation provider you will be required to provide a credit card imprint/scan at check-in to cover incidental charges.
11. The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
12. Jasons does not accept liability for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (however caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising from the use of or connected with the Website or any accommodation or other services purchased on the Website. Jasons provides no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on the Website. Where Jasons' liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made. Jasons do not over-sell inventory and does not accept liability for unavailability of rooms caused by an accommodation provider over-selling its own inventory.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
13. You undertake to indemnify Jasons on demand against all costs, claims, losses, liabilities and damages incurred by Jasons directly or indirectly as a result of:(a) anybreach by you of these Terms and Conditions;(b) any action or threatened action against Jasons for misleading or inaccurate information provided by you when using the Website.
15. Jasons will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all provisions of the Privacy Act 1993 are complied with in respect of personal information relating to or collected in respect of the Website.
16. Images and content on the Website may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the Website without the prior written consent of Jasons.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
18. Jasons may, at its discretion, from time to time, vary these Terms and Conditions.
19. Jasons will always attempt to resolve any issues or complaints promptly and fairly. Any complaint or correspondence should be sent to Attention: Customer Service, Jasons Travel Media Limited, 2 Ngaire Avenue, PO Box 9390, Newmarket, Auckland 1149, New Zealand.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand
21. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions found to be unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Contact Details: Jasons Travel Media Limited
2 Ngaire Avenue, PO Box 9390 Newmarket
Auckland 1149 New Zealand
Phone: +64 9 912 8400
Fax: +64 9 912 8401